To form strategic partnerships
- by networking throughout Africa and other nations with individuals, churches and other organizations that are active in family work, church planting, Evangelism and HIV/AIDS related programs.
- To compliment and support one another.
- To respond to gaps in existing programs.
- To motivate others to get involved.
- To raise public awareness through united advocacy.
- To provide united prayer.
To research and pioneer new initiatives.
- To train and equip church leaders for the 21st century leadership challenges.
- To provide the necessary training for widow and orphan caregivers.
To build capacity of national movements.
- To enable other movements the use, distribution and provision of training with materials suitable for the prevention of HIV/AIDS or family ministry.
- To assist with training, consultation and spiritual events for youths, children and widows camps and seminars.
- To develop teaching materials geared towards the establishing and strengthening of youths, children and widows.
To build homes and Christian Schools.
- To build schools for orphaned and under-privileged children by providing FREE primary education.
- To provide food for street children.
- To eliminate female circumcision (genital mutilation), FGM.
- To train and support teachers who work with underprivileged children.
- To establish Vocational Training Centers which will enable needy youths to learn the necessary practical skills for them to become self-reliant.
To eradicate poverty and raise economical levels.
- To establish group micro-economic projects and activities,such as: farming; carpentry; tailoring and masonry, curio retail shops,etc.
- To offer basic personal financial accounting skills, such as how to budget and keep financial records.
- To provide clean drinking water for domestic and irrigation purposes in villages through Drilling of Wells.
To build a medical facility.
- To provide affordable and quality health care.
- To organize medical mission teams from abroad (overseas) for work in medical, dental and optical clinics.
- To establish a medical facility for voluntary HIV/AIDS counseling, testing with the provision of anti-retroviral drugs.